White - 3-Wire Grounded, Impact Resistant, Standard, Thermoplastic Straight Blade Plug
White - 3-Wire Grounded Thermoplastic Plug with Screw Terminal Connection.
Standard Grade - Thermoplastic Grounding Plugs feature tough thermoplastic construction. Plug blades are firmly embedded in body.
Straight Blade Plug, Series: SA399, 125 VAC, 15 A, 2 Pole, 3 Wires, NEMA 5-15P, Grade: Standard, -20 to 60 deg C, Thermoplastic, 1.08 in
- Longer, Wider Strap Provides 40% More Contact Area to Wall Board. Virtually Eliminates Floating Installations
- Screw-Catch™ Feature Automatically Holds the Wallplate and Mounting Screw in Place
- Combination Slot/Phillips Head Mounting and Terminal Screws Ease Installation
- Built-In Wire Stripper for #14 and #12 Wire Provides Backup for Misplaced Tools
- Built-In Wire Looper Designed to Speed Termination of Both #14 and #12 Wire
- Double Wipe Ground Contacts Ensure Long-Term Ground Retention
- Side Wire Terminals Accept up to #10 Solid or Stranded Wire
- Terminal Screws Backed Out – Ready for Wiring